Today I find myself in-doors. The windows are open, and I am organizing the stuff I have in the extra two bedrooms. Freshening up, one would call it. The breeze gently moves the white lace curtains in the kitchen and the sparkly purple twirly thing with long 1 inch wide "tassels" dangles by the window in one of the bedrooms. The air moves and things become alive in the house. Of course my indoor plants are happy for the fresh spring air caressing their leaves. The sun is still shining in and there is light in this shelter with four walls I live in. I turn on the gas stove and I have brought fire into my home to help me cook the eggs from my chickens in the back yard. Water pours out of my faucet as I clean the dishes. Every thing that is in my home is made from earth, including this computer. I can see the mountain through the glass (sand ) windows of the bedrooms.
Hummmmm, one thinks, Is there really a division from outdoors to indoors? I have found Earth, Air, Fire and Water within my four walls.
Now that I notice it.. there really isn't any difference at all... the confines of the walls makes it feel like there is a separation... However, as quantum physics tells us, there really isn't any solid thing after all! Actually it's all moving particles...And When I am inside, I am outside. It's just all a matter of perspective.
As I get closer to the realization that everything is connected and I am not separate from any of it, I begin to Know that All that is; is Nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment